INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For the purpose of this Policy, the terms “our”, “ourselves”, “we” and “us” refer to both www.rajnigandha.com and Dharampal Satyapal Limited which includes its associates, affiliates, group companies, and subsidiary (ies) unless the context clearly provides otherwise. As used in this Policy, member (whether registered or not) shall be referred to as '“you”, “your” and “yourself” which shall mean any natural or legal person who is accessing the Website and its contents.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Personally Identifiable Information:
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be collected by us in order to serve you better. We may collect the following personal information including but not limited to your name, address, contact number, email id and profession.
Besides the aforesaid personal information, we may also collect:
- Your queries, suggestions, comments, complaints and any other information submitted therein.
You may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personally identifiable information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, but by doing so, you may be prevented from engaging in Website related activities.
- Non- Personally Identifiable Information:
We may collect non- personally identifiable information about whenever they interact with our Site. Non- personally identifiable information may include your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our Website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the ‘type’ of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running and other similar information.
- You hereby represent to us that-
- the information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such information to us.
- your providing information to us and our consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any applicable laws, third party agreement, judgments, orders and court decrees.
We and each of our representatives, officers, directors, contractors and agents shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information that you provide to us. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless and each of our employees, officers, directors, contractors, agents or any third party relying on the information provided by you in the event you are in breach of this Policy including this provision and the immediately preceding provision.
We may use the information we collect from you when you visit our Website and fill forms, in the following ways:
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
- To provide you service, including responses to inquiries, complaints and general feedback about our products. Such service may be provided through various modes of communication, including email, letter, calls etc.
- To trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the aforesaid services provided on the Website or otherwise by us;
We adopt appropriate data storage and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personally identifiable information stored on our Website.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, however, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Website, you agree that we shall not be held responsible and liable (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. Our secure-server software encrypts all your personally identifiable information. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
We do not sell, rent, trade or publish your personal data/information. However, we may share your personal data only with:
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
- Our entities, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose personal data/information.
- Third party service providers such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep personal data/information confidential.
- Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law, conditions of use of Website or sale, or as maybe reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
Except as stated herein above, you shall be given a notice about sharing of your personal data/information and an option shall be provided to you to decide to share or not to share the same.
Our Website may use "cookies" to enhance your experience. Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track your activities. This allows the Website to provide you with a tailored experience within this Website.
ARE MINORS ALLOWED TO USE WWW.RAJNIGANDHA.COM?
You are advised to set your web browsers to alert you when cookies are being sent or if you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website on to your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external sources.
This Website may use tracking software(s) to monitor your activities to better understand how you use it.
Persons who can form a legally enforceable contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, only can use www.rajnigandha.com. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you should not use this Website.
We may link to other websites which may not be within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website for the linked website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to such website in question.
By using the Website and/or by providing us your information, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Mr. Rahul Verma,
Dharampal Satyapal Limited,
C-6-10, D.S. Road,
Sector-67, Noida-201309 (U.P)
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com or contact us on 0120-4032200 (Monday- Friday, 10 A.M. – 5 P.M. on all working days).
This Policy was last updated 08 February 2017 and may be revised from time to time as and when we change our privacy practices. We will post an updated copy on our Website. Please check our Website periodically for updates.